Hydrological cableway is a hydrological station for measuring river flow and discharge.Automated Cableway System has been developed to replace manned cableways, thus removing the personal injury risk associated with this type of gauging. A radar flow meter can be attached with standard cableway system to measure water depth,velocity and discharge. The cableway can also use either an ADCP or a mechanical Current Meter attached to a suitable Gauging weight to measure discharge or Depth Integrating Sediment Sampler.
- Fixed cableway system
- Portable cableway system
- Bridges & cross river trusses
Benefits of Radar Equiped Cableway System:
- Easy to fit with any type of existing and new cableway systems
- 24hours online measurement
- No conflict with existing mechnical current meter gauging.
- Suitable for any flow conditions including low speed stream & extremely high speed flood
- Not effected from floats & Sediment concentration
- Occupational health & safety compatible
- Suitable for portable cable System
- No maintenance
- One man operation
- Low power consumption, suitable for solar power system
- High accuracy in measurement (conforming to hydrology openchanel measument standard)